Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Girl with the Encyclopedia of Bottles

Source: Here
There's a girl I know and quite an unusual creature she is too. A ridiculously talented artist with the most peculiarly wonderful way of seeing the world around her. She seems to have a thing for bottles. Bottles that to you and me are just that ,somehow in her eyes transform into magical things that make you feel you've gone through the looking glass or fallen down a rabbit-hole. Come to think of it , I wouldn't put it past her to have done either or both those things. See for yourself...

Check out her latest work here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is so awesome! A whole post dedicated to ME :)) Love what you have written about me and my work. Muah!

    Thanks a ton! In the middle of sangeet and mehendi these days, will read all your new posts once I am back. Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) See you when you're back from your adventures. I must hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete